Kay works closely with individuals who have specific learning difficulties, and their families, to improve their reading, writing & spelling progress as well as their emotional well-being.
She also works with schools and preschools to provide:
- Workshops in the Layers of Language including phonological awareness, synthetic phonics, morphology, advanced word study, writing & handwriting
- Modelling explicit direct instruction in classroom literacy teaching
- Setting up whole school literacy and intervention structures
- Intensive, explicit specialist teaching for those with dyslexia, dysgraphia and other learning difficulties – from 4 year olds to 104 years old
- Mentoring to support emotional well-being of individuals and families
- Whole school and partnership professional learning & classroom modelling to build leader, teacher and school assistant knowledge and capacity
- Structuring Whole School “3 Tier Response To Intervention” for significant literacy improvement
- Playgroup, Preschool, Parent and Community workshop
Contact Kay to discuss your needs and to tailor a solution to suit your requirements.